demi lovato and emily osment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demi lovato and emily osment

kõidele demi ja emily fännidele

PealehtPealeht  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  
Logi sisse
Kasutajanimi:
Parool:
Automaatne sisselogimine: 
:: Unustasin parooli
Latest topics
» xtend life fish oil
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Kolm Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm

» FDA Issues Approvable Letter For SPD465 (Triple-Bead Mixed Amphetamine Salts) For The Treatment Of ADHD In Adults
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Kolm Aug 03, 2011 6:26 am

» barleans fish oils
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Teis Aug 02, 2011 1:13 am

» беременность осмотр гинеколога
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 8:02 pm

» facebook likes xj
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

» buy facebook fan page f5
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 7:29 am

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 4:30 am

» Продвижение неизбежно
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Reede Juul 29, 2011 1:21 am

» программы навигации
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Emptyby Külaline Nelj Juul 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Top posters
demi123
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Vote_lcapTrace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Voting_barTrace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Vote_rcap 
Ashley
Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Vote_lcapTrace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Voting_barTrace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Vote_rcap 
Monza
tssst-
MissK
Krissu
roosamany-
Mammu
dumbD
DemiFan-
Alafoorum

Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup.

Go down 
AutorTeade
Monza
Admin
Monza

Postituste arv : 90

Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup.   Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup. EmptyKolm Nov 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Demi lied to us! Despite the Camp Rock star’s emphatic denial that she has not been riding the disco stick of Miley Cyrus’ tattooed and pierced brother, Trace, in an interview with PEOPLE Tuesday,the Metro Station star confirmed that age and distance recently caused the couple to end their clandestine romance.

Can’t say I blame the girl. I wouldn’t want to claim that either. Yuck…
“Demi is one of my good friends and I definitely became very, very close with her in the past few months, and it’s something I really wanted to make work. But unfortunately, we both have very busy schedules – we’re both on tour right now,” Trace told PEOPLE Tuesday. “I’m always on the other side of the world and so is she, so it just seemed like something that can’t work out at this time.”

The four-year age difference between the fully-legal Trace and underage Demi also strained the relationship.

“…She is a lot younger than me,” the 20-year-old says of his ex, who is 16. “When someone is that much younger, you’re looking for different things in relationships. Maybe when she’s older and we’ve both matured, we’ll be looking for the same thing and it can work out.”

“We gave it a shot and that’s all you can do.”

Despite the split, Trace insists there are no hard feelings between he and Demi.

“Every time I hung out with that girl or talked on the phone with her, it was amazing. She’s someone I can totally relate to.”
Tagasi üles Go down

Trace Cyrus Demi Lovato Breakup.
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1