demi lovato and emily osment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demi lovato and emily osment

kõidele demi ja emily fännidele

PealehtPealeht  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  
Logi sisse
Kasutajanimi:
Parool:
Automaatne sisselogimine: 
:: Unustasin parooli
Latest topics
» xtend life fish oil
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Kolm Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm

» FDA Issues Approvable Letter For SPD465 (Triple-Bead Mixed Amphetamine Salts) For The Treatment Of ADHD In Adults
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Kolm Aug 03, 2011 6:26 am

» barleans fish oils
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Teis Aug 02, 2011 1:13 am

» беременность осмотр гинеколога
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 8:02 pm

» facebook likes xj
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

» buy facebook fan page f5
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 7:29 am

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Püh Juul 31, 2011 4:30 am

» Продвижение неизбежно
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Reede Juul 29, 2011 1:21 am

» программы навигации
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Emptyby Külaline Nelj Juul 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Top posters
demi123
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Vote_lcapUnsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Voting_barUnsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Vote_rcap 
Ashley
Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Vote_lcapUnsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Voting_barUnsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Vote_rcap 
Monza
tssst-
MissK
Krissu
roosamany-
Mammu
dumbD
DemiFan-
Alafoorum

Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]

Go down 
2 posters
AutorTeade
MissK

MissK

Postituste arv : 47

Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]   Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] EmptyReede Apr 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Otsast lõpuni/läbi ja lõhki inglisekeelne lovestory Smile.
Ma ütlen igaks juhuks ära, et pole elusees kirjutanud otsast lõpuni inglisekeelset järjekat, aga olen kirjutanud nii, et osa otsekõnest on inglise keelne.
Ja kui teile see järjejutt huvi pakub, siis võib-olla võiksite ka minu kodulehele vaadata: http://donttouch.sauropol.com . Seal on mitu järjejuttu.

Öelge mis arvate siis .
Aga ma olen juba palju lobisenud, siit tuleb esimene osa...

We were standing on the street. There was beautiful sunset. We were holding hands. He was very close to me. His lips tried to touch mine. Finally I wasn't rejecting. I wanted to kiss him. There were so many good feelings. I knew he wanted to do it a long time ago, but I just wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to realize that I liked school's most hated bully. And not just liked - I loved him. But now I was ready. We were kissing.

"Dora, what are you doing?" asked Mr. Nelson. I felt people looking at me. I looked around. I was in the class. That was all just a dream. "Dora, what were you doing?" repeated Mr. Nelson his question. "Oh, sorry. I didn't sleep well last night and now I'm tired," I spoke definitely too much, because the next minute I had to go to the principal's office.

"So... again you, Dora," said principal Romero, when he came to see who was sitting next to his door. I know, stupid surname for a principal. And his first name... Romeo. That was really weird composition. "What did you do now?" enquired Mr. Romero. "I fell asleep in chemistry class," I said, tried to cover my face, because it was blushing. I even didn't know why, because I had to see pricipal like every day. "Mr. Nelson's class, again. Dora, what can I do with you," that wasn't a question. He knew, he always knew. We went into his office and sat down. I looked into his old eyes and promised: "I will not do it again." "You say it every time when you come here," told Mr. Romero. "I know, but this time I mean it. I know what my problem is and I know a way out." "That is good," said principal. He opened a door and said to me: "Be careful. You'll never know what happens next." I nodded and went out. I had no feelings that I had to go back to this horrible chemistry. I went straight to Mrs. Stewart's room, to English class. I marched dead straight to Carl's table and transported him away from this class. Teacher Stewart tried to stop me, but everyone knows I was one strong girl. If I wanted something or this time somebody I went straight to it or this time him and got it.

"What are you doing? We were having test! I have to do it after again!" shouted Carl at me and tried to escape, but he couldn't. "Sorry, I just really needed to talk with you," I said and calmed Carl down.

Carl was my best friend. No-one could never-ever understand me, like he could. He was three years older than me, but when we were free... I mean we weren't in school... I felt like we were in same age. Or even younger. Like five or six. "We just get each other," like Carl likes to say.
Tagasi üles Go down
http://donttouch.sauropol.com
MissK

MissK

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]   Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] EmptyPüh Apr 25, 2010 5:09 pm

2. osa

"So... You took me away from the class, to talk with me. Start talking sir!" Carl's face was kind of mad. He really wanted to know everything. "I like..." I started quite silently, "I think like Steve." Carl's mouth fell open: "You are kidding?!" "No... This is serious, I think I like him." "Like really like him, like him?" asked Carl. His face was a little bit mad, but surprisingly understanding. "Like really like him, like him," I aswered and sat down. "Really?" Carl's voice went higher. He sat next to me. "Like yeah," I said really quietly. "Oh," Carl said and hugged me. "So... what are you going to do about it?" "I really don't know. But I promised to principal Romero I will do something." "Say whaat?" Carl screamed, "Principal knows about your crush?" "No, ofcourse not," I smiled and stood up. The school bell rang and pupils came to the school hallway. "Let's go outside," I made a suggestion. Carl agreed.

Next lesson started. This time I didn't fall asleep. It was Geography and we were writing to notebook. I sat near to Steve - that bully. I stared at him after every sentence I wrote. Suddenly our Geography teacher Ms. Lohan addressed a sentence to me: „Ms. Smith, please centre on your work, not on Steve.“ I blushed and hided my eyes behind my hands. I focused watching my notebook. Everybody were laughing. I was scared. I didn’t want to know what would Steve do next. I slowly moved my hands away from my face and turned my terrified eyes to Steve. He was looking at me. There were no signs of madness. He just looked and I looked back. „Everybody! Stop laughing, go back to your work,“ said teacher Lohan and stood up on her chair. She came to us. „Please stop staring at each other. Do your work.“ Miss Lohan was friendly. We accomplished her order. It surprised me that Steve hadn’t said anything.

Next break I went to Carl. "I heard what happened in Geography between you and Steve," said Carl when he saw me, "Everybody are talking about it." "Really?" I was shocked. Carl put his hand on my shoulder: "Everything is gonna be alright, Dora." I looked at him: "Don't you think that you are promising a little bit to much?" "No, I don't because look who is coming here, and he is not mad at all." I looked to the other side of corridor. There were Steve. Carl was, right he wasn't mad and he was coming to me. Carl said he had to go. I didn't stop him. I focused on Steve.

"Hey," said Steve. "Hey," I answered and threw my hair on my back. Steve was uncomfortable. He tried to told me something, but like he had lost his ability to talk. I helped him: "Let's go outside. There's a little less noise." "Good idea," told Steve and we went out.

"Dora," started Steve. He finally said my name. Recently when he had to say my name he called me Smith - my ugly surname. But now I was Dora to him. That helt good. "Yeah?" I asked and took a seat next to Steve. Steve looked me, he had the same look on his face when he looked me in Geography. "Why did you look at me in Ms. Stewart's class that way?" I felt cold. No, I felt hot. I felt cold-hot. Cold shivers ran on my back - up and down, up and down. "I... I..." I stammered. "Please," was Steve a little too nice, "Tell me honestly." I looked down. Then I looked my hands what were lying on my knees. At least they are pleased. I thought and watched into Steve's light blue eyes. Those beautiful eyes were wide open and waited for me. "I really... like you." Yee-haw! I finally said it. But the worst was coming - what does Steve think about me?
Tagasi üles Go down
Ashley
Admin
Ashley

Postituste arv : 108

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]   Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] EmptyKolm Apr 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Hea jutt!

ja uut...
Tagasi üles Go down
http://dtsmjbest.forumn.org/forum.htm
MissK

MissK

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]   Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] EmptyPüh Mai 02, 2010 12:18 pm

3. osa

The moment he opened his mouth he closed it. Steve looked at me like I was some kind of sight or monument. I felt really hot. Steve stood up. He took my hand for to say without words: „Stand up, please.“ He guided us out of school’s territory. I felt so free. Out from troubles. Steve still hadn’t said anything. We were holding hands and walking by river. Suddenly he told: „Dora...“ I didn’t want to disturb Steve, so I didn’t even say, yeah, like I usually said. „Dora,“ he repeated, „I actually like you too.“ I stopped. Steve looked the ground and twitched with his hand. I felt a little raindrop on my cheek. „It’s going to rain!“ I called out. Steve’s face turned into sky. „Yes, it is,“ he said, but we didn’t start running. „You have umbrella?“ he asked, still looking at the sky. „No. I haven’t get used to London’s weather,“ I aswered. Steve smiled. More and more drops fell down. Soon it was huge rainstorm. „Maybe we should run?“ I enquired. Steve shaked his head: „No. I don’t think so. We should walk to my place.“ „Your home?“ I was surprised. „Yes. Don’t worry, my mum’s not home,“ said Steve and started walking, „It’s two blocks from here.“ „Your house?“ I asked just to check. Steve looked at me and started laughing. „What’s wrong?“ I looked at myself. Yes, clothes were wet and hair was dripping wet, but so was his. „Your make-up,“ he said still laughing. Now I remembered that I was wearing make-up. „I must look like a panda, right?“ „A little bit.“

We reached to Steve’s home. „You can borrow my sister’s clothes and make-up.“ Steve was very organizing. I stared at everything. This house was so beautiful. Famous art were hanging on the wall. „Wow, thanks,“ I said when he showed me where’s his sister’s room. Steve went out of the room and closed the door. I gazed the wardrobe. It was huge. There were clothes from so many different famous designers. I choosed a cute purple top, tight black jeans and pretty pink ballerinas. I picked them, because they didn’t seem to be so expensive. I had shower and then dressed. I combed my hair and put on some make-up. I went downstairs.

„Are you sure your sister won’t mind?“ I examined when I saw Steve in kitchen. Steve looked at me. His mouth fell open. „No... of course not. Besides she will come home like next week or something. Wow, you look pretty.“ I blushed and smiled. „So... what are we doing now?“ I asked and went to Steve. I put my hands around Steve and looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders: „Don’t know, but maybe we should eat something?“ I giggled: „Yeah, we didn’t eat in school too.“ „How do you know I didn’t eat?“ „I stared at you.“ „Oh, you,“ Steve said and his dimples came out when he smiled. „You really aren’t so bad than they talk you are. But in the little time I have been to London I have seen you doing bad things to other people,“ I foozled something. „I don’t want to talk about this right now,“ said Steve and opened fridge door.
Tagasi üles Go down
Ashley
Admin
Ashley

Postituste arv : 108

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]   Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] EmptyEsm Mai 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Hea jutt endiselt...

uut....
Tagasi üles Go down
http://dtsmjbest.forumn.org/forum.htm
MissK

MissK

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]   Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] EmptyKolm Juun 02, 2010 8:47 pm

5. osa
Something different .

______
“DORA!” That was Carl. He was angry and kind of creepy. “What’s wrong?” I asked… I was terrified and squeezed Steve’s hand. “I was looking for you… everywhere!” he shouted, “Even Mr. Romero looked for you.” “Sorry, it was my fault,” Steve said and put his left hand on Carl’s shoulder. That looked funny and I laughed a bit. Carl’s angry face disappeared and he smiled: “Ah, it’s okay… I don’t know, why I was so worried anyway.” Steve did that awesome boy look at me. I thought I was going to melt.

We were going back to Steve’s home, because I had to return Gloria’s clothes. “Steve?” I looked at Steve. “What?” he asked, looking down. “Does Gloria hate me?” I mumbled. Steve laughed hard: “Why would she? She never hates anybody, so don’t worry.” But I was still nervous – I had to meet her again. Steve put his arm around me. Finally I felt confident.

“Sis!” Steve yelled and her sister came downstairs. “Yeah?” She seemed so happy and full of life and energy. “I wanted to return your clothes,” I said and handed those to Gloria. She looked at her clothes and gave me back: “You should keep them. They suited you better.” I was smiling like an idiot. “Really?” Gloria nodded. “So what now?” Steve asked. “I guess I have to go… home.” I still smiled and hold clothes like really high-priced vase or something…

I stepped inside my house and dropped my bag. “So, how was your day?” dad asked when I went to hug him. “Perfect,” I answered. I totally glowed and smiled. He was looking at me with a smile on his face. “Good to know. I’m proud,” dad said and smiled even more. I liked to see him like this. He smiled last like this… like two months ago, when they finally got divorced with mom.

Yeah, my dad smiled, when he got divorced. You see… my mom wasn’t perfect. She wasn’t even good. She was bad… really bad. She drank a lot and smoked. She wasn’t a mom. She was more like a, I hate to say it, but like a callgirl. But she didn’t want to divorce and I heard a lot… a lot of arguing and shouting. It was horrible. Now you know…

“What are you thinking?” I heard my daddy saying. “Nothing good. Bad… really bad thoughts,” I answered slowly and with terrified eyes. “Oh sweetie,” my dad’s face transmuted, “Please don’t.” I smiled a little: “Yeah… It’s okay now.” Dad smiled, again with that awesome feeling and that spark in his eyes. “Want to eat something?” he asked. “No thanks,” I answered and stood up, “I’m going to have a bath.” Dad hugged me and wished good dreams.

I was in the bath and thinking. I smiled because I felt Steve’s hands around me… Alright, I knew those were my hands, but I like to imagine. That was just one amazing day… Full of madness, happiness, terrified faces and LOVE.
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]   Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG] Empty

Tagasi üles Go down

Unsuccesful lovestory. [ENG]
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Permissions in this forum:Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
demi lovato and emily osment :: Meelelahutus. :: Omalooming.-
Hüppa: